Getting research paper posted could be a challenge. It really is much more challenging when it comes to the possibility of rejection which comes from publishing a paper up to a log that isn’t the right fit. This is where Elsevier’s Journal Finder device will come in.
The Journal Finder device
- Helps inexperienced authors to find the correct journals due to their documents
- Helps writers doing work in multidisciplinary areas identify feasible journals
- Features journals that provide open-access choices
Concerning the 2019 relaunch
Journal Finder received an important overhaul in July 2019. On the list of updates that have been meant to the brand new iteration of Journal Finder are:
- Additional keyword options that are searching with “look ahead” autofill
- Topic area filter via All Science Journal >You will find out more info on the updated Journal Finder right here
This is a particular pain point, leading to rejections, adding months to publication and slowing career progress for inexperienced authors. Almost a 3rd of people to Elsevier’s Authors’ Home are attempting to determine which log they ought to submit their paper to.
Meanwhile, editors must dig through numerous out-of-scope documents when writers choose journals which are a bad match.
Our part would be to help writers through getting them published when you look at the most readily useful journal that is possible fast as you possibly can.
This is where the Journal Finder device will come in. Since its launch, Journal Finder has been utilized by a lot more than 60,000 users every month. (more…)